SHOP BY CATEGORIES
Let us help findthe right product
Palacia EGF Serum contains the world’s most advanced skin regenerators, Epidermal Growth Factor and Copper Peptides (GHK). Combined with Hydrolyzed Collagen these ingredients accelerate healing and collagen production. EFG Serum amplifies the effects of daily moisturizing creams, and reduces down time after professional skincare treatments. When used regularly on mature skin, this light weight serum increases the rate of cell renewal, and slows down skin tinning, which occurs as we age.
How is EGF Serum different from EGF Gel?
The EGF Serum contains additional active ingredients (e.g. Copper Peptide, Sea Kelp, Hydrolyzed Collagen) which are necessary in nourishing your skin after a facial treatment. The thinner consistency is NOT designed to use with devices. The EGF Gel is a thicker conductive gel and should be applied before ultrasound, galvanic, and micro-current treatments.
- Copper Peptide - Used in its purest form, Copper Peptide accelerates wound healing and promotes collagen production.
- Sea Kelp Extracts - Contain anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties which nourish the skin. The Bioferment contained in the extracts prevents the formation and build up of scar-tissue while promoting rapid healing.
- EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) - Chain of 53 amino acids which stimulates cell reproduction.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Helps create skin’s fullness with its unique ability to hold in moisture (1000 ml of water per gram)!
- Hydrolyzed Collagen - Hydrolyzed collagen is composed of small amino acids which are used as building blocks to form new collagen in the body.
Complete Ingredient Lists:
Distilled Water, Lactobacillus/Kelp Ferment Filtrate, Porphyridium Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Arthrospira Extract, Sodium PCA, Alpha Bisabolol, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Endosperm, Hydroluzed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Guaizulene, Copper Peptide (GHK-Cu), Epidermal Growth Factor (sh-Oligopeptide-1, EGF), Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid.
1oz / 30ml